T-Tapp Week 5

So this was my worst week for inch loss, but still good - 5 1/2 inches. That makes a total of 35 inches! My clothes are fitting better for sure, and I hope for my first SIZE loss this coming month.

It's kind of hard to judge size loss, though, because i think I was refusing to be the size I truly was. So I said I wore a certain size, but probably wore the size above. So who knows. What I do know is I can button shirts I've been wearing as jackets, without a gap. I can sit all day to work in my "skinny" jeans without having to unbutton them, and my family noticed.

We spent the day in the car yesterday which always causes me to be, well, bloated. I also missed one day of exercise because I had a very sore back. so I am happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle