T-Tapp Week 2

Here are my results:

I lost 9 inches, but gained 1/4 inch in one of my arms. So that makes a net loss of 8 3/4 inches. The total for the two weeks is now 15 inches. Again, this is just 15-20 minutes of exercise, 6 days per week. I am also in the process of giving up pop, so I'm sure that's not hurting anything. Other than that, no dieting. Trying to be wiser in my choices, but no true dieting.

2 inches total on waist. 1 1/4 on the tush.

Most of the loss so far ha been upper body - chest, pecs, bust. That might sound bad (who want to loose in the bust, right?) but when you have that nasty "back fat," it's a good thing. Upper body was not getting toned at all with running. I haven't lost much on the legs or arms, but I am sure that will come, and honestly, I'm ok with my lets for now. Sure, I would like to tone them, but they are not my biggest "problem" - I want my gut gone!

Comments

mohoelx said…
You are inspiring us.... as soon as I can walk again.... not sure what I did, but 'tweaked' my knee really bad yesterday. On crutches today, looking for a doctor tomorrow!

Popular posts from this blog

My Story Begins

Hard Questions

Christmas Miracle