12 Weeks

Well, I Was going to wait until tomorrow and what WILL be a good doctor's visit, but I had some extra time today so here is my update! I cannot believe I am now 3 months pregnant, and I also cannot believe so many women wait this long to tell their news!

I am taking the girls to my appointment tomorrow. I could drop them somewhere, but it woudl be very inconvenient with a 4:00 appointment, and, well, their presence or lack of presence will not change the outcome of my appointment. I have no reason at all to think anything is wrong, so I am going to embrace faith and take them along.

How far along?
12 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Sleep: Definitely not the best this week.

Best moment this week: Enjoying some time on the old treadmill.

Movement: Too early

Gender: Unknown

Labor Signs: No way!

What I miss: Being able to walk without getting winded. I really think it's too early for this but others have said they experienced it early. I still plan to ask about it. . .

What I am looking forward to: Appointment TOMORROW!

Weekly Wisdom: No amount of worry can change the outcome of this pregnancy.

Milestones: I'm Three months pregnant!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle