13 weeks

How far along? 13 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Sleep: Crazy, crazy dreams. Last night I dreamed that my SIL was adopting a baby, and I found out in her annual Christmas letter. I told Tim and he said, "I know, I've known for five weeks." I was so livid that I started screaming, crying, and hitting him. I was mad that he kept a secret from me.

Best moment this week: Going almost the whole week without needing a nap.

Movement: Too early

Gender: Unknown. I think I have come to peace with either way, honestly. I just wish people would stop pushing me with "I bet you are hoping for a boy!" Makes it hard to stay focused on being content with a healthy baby, regardless of gender.

Labor Signs: No way!

What I miss: Not having to eat constantly.

What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving trip to visit family

Weekly Wisdom: Praying in the morning, even just for 5 minutes, focuses my mind and helps me be much more patient with my kids.

Milestones: Depending on where you look, I am in the magical second trimester!

Comments

The Harrisons said…
I am just so happy that everything is going well for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle